Last updated: January 24, 2017
What personal information does AdMass obtain?
1. AdMass Blog
If you choose to leave a comment on our blog at www.admassinc.com/blog, we may obtain your:
- Email address
- Link to your personal or your company’s website
- Any other information you input into the “comments” box.
2. Newsletter Subscription
If you choose to subscribe to our mailing list, we may obtain your:
- Email address
- Primary social media platform
- Industries of interest
- Any other information you input into the “feedback, questions and/or comments” box.
3. Advocate App
To join and use our Advocate App, you will need to create an account. In connection with the account creation process, we may obtain your:
- Email address
- Other information you input in your profile
- Information from your social media (such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) or Google accounts you choose to connect.
Please note that once you grant us permission to access your social media and other accounts, operators of the relevant platforms or sites make information available to us through their APIs. The information we receive depends on what information you and/or the operator of the relevant platform or site enables us to receive through the API and as a result of your privacy settings for the relevant accounts. This information may include your gender, age or date of birth, interests, posts and other content uploaded to your social media accounts.
4. Information about Advertiser’s representatives
Advertisers may contact us through the Site or request a demo or free trial. We may obtain the following information from Advertisers’ representatives:
- Email address
- Company name and type
5. Cookies and Other Technologies
How do we use this personal information?
We may use the personal information we obtain for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- provide you with the requested services, including creating and managing your Advocate App account and connecting you with Advertisers
- communicate with you about AdMass and our services, send you promotional or marketing materials, or respond to your inquiries or requests
- communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions
- enable you to post on our blog and interact with AdMass through social media
- analyze your activity to learn how to improve your performance and match you with potential Advertisers
- provide advanced reporting when you partner through AdMass with an Advertiser for an advertising campaign
- improve our Site, Advocate App and services and customize your experience
- generate and analyze statistics about your use of the Site, Advocate App and our services
- support our business operations and perform accounting, auditing and other internal functions
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, contractual obligations and our policies.
In addition, AdMass may enhance the data obtained from you with data from other online and offline data sources and research tools. These additional sources allow us to perform more robust research and analyses concerning Advocates and their interactions with Advertisers.
We also may aggregate the personal information we collect through the Site and in connection with our services (the “Aggregated Data”) and use it for any and all purposes.
With whom do you share the personal information you obtain?
We may share the personal information we collect from you:
- with Advertisers
- with our business partners
- to service providers who work on our behalf
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations
- to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
In addition, we may share Aggregated Data with third parties for any and all purposes.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the personal information we obtain through the Site. However, no information system can be 100% secure. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Site over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
With respect to the information you submit in connection with the Advocate App, you can access your profile to update or correct your personal information at any time.
You also may choose not to receive marketing or promotional email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails.
Social Media Pages and Widgets
The Site includes social media functions, such as the Instagram, Facebook and Twitter widgets. These widgets may collect information about which pages visitors visit on the Site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. The widgets may also set a cookie to ensure the features are functioning properly. In addition, Advocates may choose to include links in their profile to their social media pages. Your interactions with the social media widgets or pages linked through the AdMass Site are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Links To Other Websites, Apps or Services
This Site may contain links to other websites, apps or other online services for your convenience and information. These websites, apps and services may be operated by companies not affiliated with AdMass. Linked websites, apps or services may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the content and data handling practices of any third party websites, apps or services.
Non-U.S. Visitors and Users
This Site and the AdMass services are not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us indicated below.